Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Birthday, Lisa!

Today is Lisa P's birthday and we had a little party for her at the office.  We've got lots of birthdays in the spring and summer.  Two in May, two in June, two in July, one in August.  We are gonna be some eatin' fools!

Today we had this delicious white chocolate bread pudding that Michelle made!  It was amazing!!  She brought a homemade rum sauce to drizzle over the top, too. 

Cheryl made this yummy homemade Vidalia onion dip!  It is sooooo good!!  We ate it with crackers and it was half gone by the time I remembered to take a picture!

Norma brought ice cream, two gallons of delicious fruit juice punch and some of her famous caramel cake cupcakes.  

Have I ever mentioned how hard it is to lose weight and work with these women who are such incredible cooks??  Let me mention that again.

Lisa got some cute and funny cards, a gift card to Ross from all of us girls and since she loves birds (she has 24 at home!), I found a cute parrot salt and pepper shaker set at Pier 1 that I gave her.  

We had a great day!  We always do, though.  It's so much fun to work there and we just have a good time together.  Every day.  Not just on birthdays.

Happy Birthday, Lisa!!  You know I love you even if I didn't make you no buffalo chicken dip.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment