Friday, June 17, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!

The last movie I saw was Bridesmaids.  A ridiculous, hilarious mess.

I want to paint my bedroom and master bathroom in calming, peaceful ocean colors -- blue, aqua and white.

Surprises are fun when I'm the one doing the surprising.  I don't like to be surprised.

The best accessory is a big smile!

My favorite warm drink is caramel macchiato coffee.  I've started drinking two or three cups of coffee in the mornings, but only on the mornings I'm working.  I don't drink it at home or on the weekends.  Weird.  Anyway, International Delight has a skinny version of their caramel macchiato creamer and that's what I use in my coffee.  Yum!!  Starbucks also has a delicious version I like, hot or cold.

My favorite cold drink is sweet tea.  Duh.  I drink it with Truvia these days, though.  I used to drink a gallon of sweet tea EVERY DAY.  Ahhhh, those were the days.

Currently I'm loving summer storms, the fact that next Friday's my birthday and that True Blood is starting a brand new season on the 26th!

No comments:

Post a Comment