Friday, June 3, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!


I love the beach because it is where I'm most peaceful.  I love the sounds of the surf, the smell of the salty water and feeling the sand between my toes.  I love looking for seashells, building sand turtles and writing and drawing in the sand.  I am always such in awe of the ocean.  It is God's greatest creation as far as I'm concerned.

A time that Mama knew best was pretty much always.  If I was to go back and tell my 15-year-old silly self this, I would NEVER believe it, but my mama is the smartest woman alive.  She knows stuff.

My first kiss went a little like this:  a quick peck on the lips.  Awkward as all get out.  We've gotten so much better.  :)

My celebrity crush is Alex Skarsgard (Eric, the Viking vampire, True Blood)

'Cause, dang.

My splurge of choice is shampoo. I just cannot use the cheap stuff.  My hair acts a complete fool when I do.  Sometimes it does even when I don't.  ANYway.

My biggest accomplishment is my marriage.  Our situation hasn't been exactly easy but it has been so totally worth it.  We're about as normal as a couple can get, we just live our life a little differently than most.  It's us against the world.  That's how we roll.

My dance jam of choice is Young MC's Bust A Move.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment