Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday!


I'm loving this fall bucket list!  I think I can check off six or seven things on there.  What about you?



 I'm loving these fall yummies I found on Pinterest this week!

 Pumpkin pie french toast!

Blueberry breakfast cake!

 Doughnut holes + pretzel sticks + Nutella + 
chocolate sprinkles = cutie patootie acorns!

I'm loving this water bill I got today!

I just knew this month's bill was going to be astronomical because of that busted pipe in the yard last month but it's not!!  It's only $4 more than usual and a $1 LESS than last month's.  Wooo hoooo!!  I guess the leak wasn't going on as long as we thought after all.  My treehugger heart is very happy.  Yay!!

1 comment:

  1. That's good about the water bill. We thought it would be higher, so you must have caught it early. you can try some of the goodies for Thanksgiving. Love you

    ReplyDelete