Friday, September 30, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!

My bathtub is one of my favorite hiding places.  Not that I need to hide but I just like hangin' out in there.  Bubbles, candles, fluffy towels, warm water.  It's good for the soul!

My greatest strength is my patience. If I'm nothing else, I am a patient girl!  I believe in that saying, "good things come to those who wait" and boy, I got some good things coming!! 

My greatest weakness is that I'm really tough on myself.  My job, my grades, even my marriage. Everything has to be perfect.  I'm SO blessed to have coworkers, teachers and a husband who love me anyway!

My car is a silver 2008 Nissan Altima.  I bought it brand new when I traded my 10-year-old Altima that had 180,000 miles on it and a new transmission.  :)  I LOVE Nissans.  Prolly won't ever have anything else.

In high school, I was painfully shy and extremely self-conscious.  Larry helped me so much with that.  He probably regrets it now 'cause I never shut up.  :) People who didn't know me back then cannot believe that I was ever SHY.  Ha!

Simple things make me happy.  I don't like jewelry (unless it's my wedding ring set or Larry's old dog tag), I'd rather have a plant or seeds than cut flowers and I don't like a lot of stuff around me.

As for this weekend, I'm looking forward to opening up my windows and letting that cool newborn fall air in, being with Larry 'cause I ain't seen him in two weeks and I'm pretty much gonna eat him up and just chillin' at home.  Literally!  It's supposed to be in the 40's at night here!!  I got a new pair of Old Navy yoga pants just burnin' a hole in my dresser drawer!

Happy Weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been wearing the heck out of those yoga pants you sent. And I did finally have to hide Willow's "Ginger pants" as they were getting too small and she was refusing to accept it.

    ReplyDelete