Friday, September 2, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!

My most irrational fear is drinking sour milk.  I have to sniff the carton before I pour any into a glass or a bowl for cereal.  Even if I JUST bought it and it doesn't expire for two weeks.  Don't care. I got burned once and ever since...  And this comes from a girl who will still eat cornbread crumbled up in a glass of buttermilk.

Letting someone do something for me makes me feel awkward.

I can't imagine life without my family. We just experienced the heart wrenching loss of our matriarch, our mama, our Maw, and with the exception of one cousin who couldn't make it, we ALL huddled together at Mama and Daddy's and helped each other through it.  I would NEVER have gotten to the end of that day without them.

Cheese is my favorite snack.  Any kind, any how.

Lately, I've been runnin' on faith.  Larry and I have some stuff going on that's taking forevah and I just had to give it to the Lord 'fore I let it drive me crazier than I already am.  :)

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is NOT for you.  :)

Fall is almost here!  It's crisp mornings, long-sleeved tees, comfort foods like chili and soup and hot chocolate, a yummy pumpkin candle, the fair and the smell of wood smoke outside from fireplaces that have just woken up from months of sleeping.  It's my favorite season!

No comments:

Post a Comment