Friday, September 9, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!

Somewhere someone is doing what she loves.  I want to be like her.

Green-living bloggers are my muse. 

It would really suck if the internet was no more because I wouldn't know how to diagnose myself (and others!), find a phone number or fix a botched recipe.

The beautiful weather is my favorite thing about today!  I enjoyed a wonderful two-mile walk on the park trail with my friend, Lisa, today at lunch and it was awesome.

Life is kinda like a hot bath.  The longer you stay in it, the more wrinkled you get.

If I could have anything I wanted, I would want Larry home with me and to get started building our dream house.  I'm really, really looking forward to that walk-in pantry!

A funny thing happened the other day...I couldn't find my cordless phone.  Anywhere.  I looked all over the house and could not find it.  I even called it from my cell and the base rang but I couldn't hear the phone ringing.  Several hours later, I went to get a glass of tea out of the 'fridge and there it was.  Right beside the milk.

Happy Weekend!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Oooh...a walk in pantry, you're one lucky gal. Omg that is one hilarious story! I did something like that once but it was my car keys in there.

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

    ReplyDelete