Friday, September 16, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!

You should always take time to wash your face every night before going to sleep no matter how tired you are.  People comment on my complexion all the time.  They say I don't look as old as I am (I love that!) and that I have beautiful skin.  It's because I take care of it and always have. Ever since I was a kid using Noxzema!  Man, that stuff stunk.  I don't use any one thing.  I like to try different cleansers and moisturizers.  I'm using this right now to cleanse and this to moisturize.  Avalon Organics lavender. LOVE.  You can get both of them for fifteen bucks at Amazon.

Random acts of kindness make the world a happier place to be.

I can hardly wait for the leaves to change and to feel them crunching under my feet!  Now raking them all up is a whole 'nother story.

Saturday is my favorite day of the week.  I get to spend it with this really cute boy who still puts butterflies in my tummy.

Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is watching countless movies on Lifetime.  I swear, I'm addicted!  They are so hokey and sappy but I'll sit there and watch three in a row.

If I could, I would but I can't so I ain't.  :)

I rather like wearing yoga pants and a t-shirt all weekend!

1 comment: