Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy Birthday, Ami!

 

Today is my sweet sister's birthday.  We celebrated her day by taking a trip up to Juliette to the famous Whistle Stop Cafe, home to Idgie and Ruth, Sipsey and Big George and Smokey Lonesome.  What a wonderful movie that is!




I found this little video on YouTube that I wanted to put here for Ami.  It's a bunch of scenes of Idgie and Ruth from the movie set to the song, "For Good" from the play, "Wicked", that we both love.



Here's a picture I took today of Ami and Mama on the porch of the Whistle Stop.  I love how it turned out!


Happy Birthday, sweet girl!!  I'm so happy I got to spend it with you today.  I wish you every happiness and joy your little heart can hold.  I love you so much!!  "Because I knew you, I have been changed for good."

1 comment:

  1. Sweet sisters, you two.
    Happy it was a good day for all of you.
    LUV the video.

    Joyed that Alice could go & be w/her girls.
    Luv ya

    ReplyDelete