Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I found some vintage Valentines online and I just LOVED this one.


This is what I got from my Valentine.  A yummy box of chocolates and Breaking Dawn!  In Bella's wedding dress box with the huge fabric wedding photo poster.  Oh my!  :)


And I got a chocolate rose from my mama and daddy!


I have some friends on Facebook who say they hate Valentine's Day.  Even when I was single, I didn't hate it.  Valentine's Day is all about love and that doesn't necessarily mean romantic love.  Everybody has SOMEBODY they can love on today.  Parents, friends, pets, but if you still don't have any of those, pick a flower today and give it to a stranger.

There's nothing you can know that isn't known. 
Nothing you can see that isn't shown. 
Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be. 
It's easy. 
All you need is love, all you need is love, 
All you need is love, love, love is all you need.  (The Beatles)

Happy LOVE Day!! 

1 comment:

  1. Agreed...you def are having a good Valentine's Day.
    That is as it SHOULD be...

    Enjoying the vintage valentines, too.

    LUV ya girl

    ReplyDelete