Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday!



I'm loving Riceworks
Brown rice crispy goodness!

I'm loving diet green teas, any kind, any flavor

I just wish they were sweetened with stevia like the SoBe waters and not aspartame 'cause I really don't want a brain tumor (I'd buy MORE, Lipton, if you used stevia!!)

I'm still loving my pizza stone!

I told Larry it's the best thing he's given me yet.  I love it more than I love my diamond ring.  Really.

I'm loving the fact that I'm registered for fall semester and have class only on Tuesday and Thursday nights

I'm off on Wednesday afternoons and I was really, really, really dreading having to go to class on my afternoon off.  The Lord totally worked that one out for me.  He's da bomb like that.

And right now, after this afternoon, I'm loving NOT HAVING CHILDREN.

I had a doctor's appointment, just for my annual checkup and my doctor was at the hospital delivering babies 'cause that's what she does for a living but when I'M there, she's 'sposed to be taking care of ME.  Ha!  The waiting room was PACKED, it's small anyway, but there were 14 women waiting and one of them was a 20-year-old with three children under 3.  These were not sweet, polite, quiet little kids.  They were hellions, running around, screaming, crying, climbing all over everything, including me, because they sat beside me, of course they did.  I held the 3-year-old and tried to get him to go 'night 'night but he was not having it.  He just stomped on my lap and kicked me in the stomach.  When she was called back after an hour, I could not stop "THANK GOD" from coming from my lips.  Of course, MY children would never act like that, blah blah blah, but yeah, I'm very much loving the fact that I don't have any.  I might sound selfish but I love my peaceful quiet house, my money and my sleep.  I love to be able to pick up and go shopping or to the movies when I want to.  It may sound selfish but the time was never right for me and I believe God sho' knows what He's doing.

We might do this every Wednesday.  Just depends on if there's enough that I'm loving.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment