Friday, July 22, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!

Today's FITBF is all about something I know a lot about.  It's my favorite activity.  It's SLEEEEEEEP.

The last thing I do before going to sleep at night is pray.  I remember growing up doing the "Now I lay me down to sleep" prayer and God blessin' Mama and Daddy and Ricky and Ami and Grandma and Maw and Paw and everybody else, Amen.  That has stuck with me.  While I don't do the "Now I lay me down to sleep" prayer anymore, I still God bless everybody.  :)  And I thank Him for every little thing, whether it's an obvious blessing that makes me happy or something that's not so pleasant that He's using to teach me something.

When I can't sleep (and that is as RARE as a mooing steak), I read or get up and come into my office/guest room and see what everybody's up to on Facebook.

The first thing I do when I wake up is pee, take my medication and chew up a Flintstone vitamin.  I like the purple Dinos the best.

When I'm tired, I get extremely giggly.  The more tired I am, the sillier I am.  Everything is hilarious.

The longest sleep I've ever had was 14 hours.  And I did not have the flu.  I did not have a cold.  I was not having back pain or a migraine or anything like that.  I was just bone tired.

When I sleep, I like it cool, quiet and dark.  I don't like any light at all and I can take or leave white noise like fans, humidifiers or the AC unit outside my window.  I can sleep with or without noise.  But it HAS to be dark and cool.

My bedtime is usually somewhere between 11:00 and midnight.  It just depends on what's going on on Facebook.  :)

I sleep on my right side.  CANNOT sleep any other way.

Going to take a nap now!  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

  1. LUV the prayer mention...
    I've always enjoyed NAPS...power naps I call 'em! They keep me goin!!
    NEVER have slept more that 7hrs. unless "drugged" on meds for somethin....Sometimes, when tired...I canNOT sleep.
    Sleep is a good subject...any day...lol

    ReplyDelete