Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ding ding ding, I believe we have a Wenner!

I was up late the other night and I caught an infomercial for this stuff.  Wen cleansing conditioner.  Alyssa Milano told me that if I have a bad hair day, it might not be my hair, it might be my shampoo.  I always did like that girl. So I decided I'd order some and try it.  Lord knows, I've tried everything else on my baby fine hair.  My tubs are always full of various volumizing, hydrating shampoos and conditioners, promising me the moon and never following through.  It may be time for us to see other people.  

But Wen!  Wen is supposed to be a one-step miracle, glory halleluyer answer to the woe and wretchedness that is my hair.  The directions say to use 10-15 pumps, massage it in real good, leave it on for 3-5 minutes, then rinse it out.  You can put a little on as a leave-in conditioner after you rinse if you need to.  It claims to take the place of your traditional shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, detangler and leave-in conditioner.

So I ordered a bottle and it came today! Here it is, in my tub, next to my hippie oatmeal soap.  I used it immediately and I am happy to report that I really, really liked it.  The first time out.  It smells incredible (all minty and almondy) and left my hair really silky and shiny.  See??


It's a little pricey so I would recommend getting it from Amazon first and see if you like it before you commit to the Wen automatic ordering process.  Or even better than that, check eBay!  And oh yeah, you don't need 10 pumps of that stuff.  I used three.

In other news, it's still stupid hot here.  I took this picture today at a bank in my neighborhood.  I have never seen that bank clock register temperature this high before.

Yow!!

I'm not complaining, though.  I'd rather it be 107 than 37 any old day.  I hate winter, I hate being cold and not being able to get warm enough.  But I am starting to get a little excited when I think about October.

1 comment:

  1. Ok...I NEED that,too!
    Thyroid meds have "killed" my hair...dry as the desert--no matter what I try!
    TKS for the tip.

    LUV ya Dang, yo heat is higher
    than ours! KEEP IT, please.

    ReplyDelete