Sunday, May 29, 2011

The tassel was worth all the hassle!

Yesterday, my niece, Jessica, graduated high school!!  It was a bit of a long, winding, uphill-all-the-way road but she did it and I am so, so proud of her!  

We had a cookout graduation party for her yesterday afternoon and had barbecue chicken, 'tater salad, baked beans, chips, cake, brownies and cute, cute, cute little Reese peanut butter cup graduation caps that Ami made.

It was such a beautiful day!!  


I honestly do not know where the years have gone.  I mean, I was there, I lived 'em, but they went by sooooo fast!!  It seems like just last week, she was just learning to walk and toddled toward me just as I snapped the picture.  Wasn't that just last week??
 

I love you, Jess.
More than you will ever know.

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet. We are all proud of her no matter what she does. She is one-of-a-kind child. She gratuated from the same school she took dance recital at. She looked at home on that stage,but didn't look up at the ceiling this time. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize that!! She has come full circle then. That's cool!! I just so glad she's DONE!!!

    ReplyDelete