Friday, May 13, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!

If I had to give three words to describe why I am most undoubtedly a Hall, they would be loyal, funny and protective.

Something that happened to me that initially seemed bad but turned out to be good was buying my home.  I looked at one that I thought was THE ONE but it was purchased for cash before I could get to the bank and get the loan.  I was devastated.  Until a week later when I walked into the one I bought.  I knew I was home.

One thing I inherited from my mama is my mouth.  And no, not the shape of it.  :)

One thing I inherited from my daddy are my brown eyes.  I guess that's TWO things I got from my daddy!!  Ha!!

My goal for the summer is to lose 20 pounds.  I have about 40 that I would love to lose and I'm hoping to drop half of that this summer.  I've dilly-dallied long enough!!

The best thing about this week is IT'S OVAH!!  :)  I did get $2,500 in Pell grant money for next school year, though, this week.  Wooo hoooo!!

Something I couldn't give up if I tried is the internet.  And Facebook.  It's how I visit my family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment