Friday, May 6, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!

What I love most about my home is how I feel when I walk in and close the door behind me.  Also I love my sofa.  A lot.

I'm excited because I get to see all the people I love most in this world this weekend!

My preferred method of blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is cleaning my bathrooms, preferably with some yummy green lemony concoction.

Currently I am craving absolutely nothing! 

The thing I love most about my mom is how no one is a stranger to her.  I love so much about my mama and to actually list ONE thing is tough.  She knows everybody.  And if she doesn't know you, she knows your mama.  She loves everybody, mothers everybody and will absolutely drop everything to help somebody when they need her.  She's amazing.

If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be All You Need Is Love.

If I had to eat one thing for the rest of my life, it would be my mama's chicken and rice.  I've watched her make it a thousand times, I have the recipe and yet I cannot make it like she can.  It's HER.  Again, she's amazing.

Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment