Friday, May 20, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!

People always tell me that I look like my daddy or his sisters.  I think they're right.

Friends don't let friends walk around with stuff in their teeth.

A sunny day is perfect for planting flowers, drinking sweet tea on the porch, getting some ice cream or going to the beach.  I LOVE summer and sunny days!!

My favorite accessory is earrings I wear earrings and usually no other jewelry except for my wedding band, engagement ring and occasionally, Larry's old Army dog tag.  I also have a little stretchy pearl bracelet that I like to wear a lot, too.

If I could afford it, I would buy a little whitewashed cottage eight steps from the ocean.

The cure for boredom is the internet.  You can always find something to read, learn or play on the internet.  I love Facebook and writing about my life on this blog.  I just recently discovered Pinterest (thanks to Ami!), too, and I've had fun "pinning" things I like and things that make me literally bust out laughing.  Like Lionel Richie on a missing person poster that says, "Hello? Is it me you're looking for??"  Bwah!!

I am currently in like with smoothies!  We started making them this week at the office.  They are so easy and so good and usually just 3 points!

1 comment:

  1. Why didn't I think of that -- the internet is the best cure for boredom everrrrr! :]
    PS, your blog's title picture thingy is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete