Saturday, May 16, 2015

Estate sale goodies!

We went to a couple of estate sales this morning and I found a treasure trove of sheets and pillowcases!  It's been a while since I found any and I was in love.  

 I got a sheet and two pillowcases in this beautiful bluebell print.


I think these pillowcases look even sweeter blowing in the wind on the clothesline.


I just love this pretty comforter and it was only $5!


 Tabbie Hoffman wanted to help me organize the sheets and pillowcases. 


I found this adorable vintage hugging boy and girl planter for 75 cents!


This is my favorite of the day!  A Josef Originals Birthday Angel from the 70's and it's her first birthday!  I just love her precious little face.  I got her for a steal for $2.  
 

And Larry found this rubber clown that plays the circus song and his nose lights up.  I told him he can keep it in the garage but it's kinda growing on me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment