Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December Daily

December 9th
My new Christmas cactus plant
 
December 10th
Gifts beneath my tree.  That pink box right in front is a little tradition that Ami and I started some four or five years ago.  We take turns with that little box and next Christmas, something she gets me will hide in it until Christmas morning.

December 11th
A photo I took at our The Gift of Christmas musical drama at church Sunday night.  I cannot even begin to tell you how incredible it was.  Music, dance, the Christmas story reenacted and a completely packed church!  It was so beautifully obvious Who that party was for.

December 12th
Some pretty Christmas holly that I stole borrowed from my next door neighbor.  He will NEVER know because, yeah, the MOON blocks the whole bush anyway.  Grrrrrr.  Hush, it's Christmas.

 December 13th
My second Secret Santa gift today at work was this awesome metal peace sign!!  I absolutely love it.  It's hanging on my kitchen wall right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment