Saturday, December 31, 2011

December Daily -- The End!

December 24th
Visiting my Maw on Christmas Eve
In this new year to come, I hope to be able to go and sit and talk to her without crying.  That's what she would want.   I love her so much and miss her more than I can bear sometimes.

 December 25th
My handsome nephew, Christopher, who at 17 is still our baby

December 26th
My Thanksgiving cactus finally blooming!

 December 27th
Christmas, packed away for another year 

December 28th
My winter mantel with a bit of a woodland theme, mushrooms, gnomes and owls and of course, Dieter, the German nutcracker  :)

December 29th
Smiley face in the clouds that I spotted while sitting at my desk that just confirmed to me that 2012 is going to be the best year I've had in a long time.  Stay tuned...

December 30th
Fireworks tent set up in a parking lot here
I am still not used to seeing these things in Georgia!

December 31st
Welcome 2012!
I just know you're going to be amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment