Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday!


I'm loving that tomorrow is Thanksgiving!

This guy?  Not so much.

I'm loving how yummy this pumpkin roll looks!  I can't take credit for making it, though.  A sweet little Mennonite girl hooked us up at the office with cakes and sweet potatoes and dinner rolls.  AND she said she'd come back Christmas!

I'm loving the general festiveness that's going on in my kitchen today!  I AM making sweet potatoes and brussels sprouts and skillet corn to take to Mama and Daddy's tomorrow!  



I've got to get busy!!

I'm loving that we finished up Digital in class last night and when we go back next Tuesday night, we'll get right into Microprocessors!  Our last class for this semester is December 13th so we don't have long!

And I'm loving this video of President Obama (and his girls) pardoning the White House turkey.
Gobble Gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment