Friday, November 25, 2011

Pretty much my favorite Christmas song...


Alabama's Joseph and Mary's Boy from their first Christmas album, and in my humble but Alabama-crazed-still-after-all-these-years opinion, the BEST Christmas album anybody has EVER recorded in the history of Christmas music.  

It was released in 1985 and I have owned several cassette copies and one CD that I could not find to save my soul today so I've got another one on the way from Amazon.  Should be here December 1st.  :)

Every song on this album is awesome but this one is my favorite.

Who's the One we need to thank?
Who's this party for?
Who's the One responsible for all this peace and joy?
Who deserves the credit for the blessings we enjoy?
The preacher said last Sunday it was Joseph and Mary's little bitty boy...

That last part courtesy of ME and not Alabama.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment