Friday, November 4, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!

My favorite thing about this week was Halloween!  It was so much fun!

Colder weather makes me lazy.  I just want to curl up with a blanket and do nothing until March.  I would have made a very good bear.

Three things that make me happy as of late are 60's and 70's music at Pandora, my coffee in the mornings and the fact that Santa is coming next month! 

If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, it would be Birkenstocks!

My personality type is INFP.  That is Introvert Intuitive Feeler Perceiver, which means I'm comfortable working and being alone, I trust my gut, I'm warm and friendly and I keep my options open.  Yep, that's me.

I have a serious problem resisting french fries right now.  I be lovin' me some frozen seasoned crinkle cut fries lately.  I bake them on a cookie sheet and then eat 'em with ketchup.  Yum!!  I also can't seem to stay away from Chick-fil-A's waffle fries lately neither.  

My favorite color to wear is black 'cause it's slimming (see FITB #6 above.  Ha!) and gray because Larry says he likes me in gray.  :)

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment