Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday!


Today I'm loving these pumpkin spice latte cupcakes that my friend, Rachel made and gave to me! They are AMAZING!!!  She's taking orders for them, pumpkin pies and pumpkin cheesecakes for Thanksgiving so if you're in the Warner Robins area and are interested, let me know and I'll hook the two of y'all up!!

 Nom nom nom nommy nomm nomm

I am straight loving these homegrown green peppers and tomatoes that my friend, Sabrina, brought me today, too!!  I'm so jealous that she even still has maters growing in her garden.  Mine died and shriveled up months ago.

 I brought them home and promptly got them into a pan!  :)
 

Oh, and I am loving this thunderstorm we're having this afternoon!  It made for a very nice nap.  :)

It looks a little like snow!!!  NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Obviously...a very HAPPY Wed. for you. Sweeeet food items...know u luv 'em.

    ReplyDelete