Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday!


I'm loving my new-to-me Dolce & Gabbana 
purse that Dr. Patrenos gave me today!

It's such a beautiful color for fall, it's butter soft and soooo roomy!  I love how it just lays open like that.  I have room for all my stuff and then some.  It's gonna be perfect for smuggling Skittles and bottles of green tea when I go to the movies!  :)  Thanks, Dr. P!!  I promise I will take good care of it and it'll be happy with me.  <3

I'm also loving this little picture I found on Pinterest tonight.
Steve Jobs passed away this evening after a long battle with cancer.  My first computer, at the urging of Brian and Ami who already had one, was an iMac.  An original Bondi Blue G3 iMac that I bought in 1999.  That computer made me an Apple snob.  And that old girl will STILL fire up and pull up one page on the internet.  She just needs more memory to do more but she's still a'kickin'.  She was my only computer for six years and then Larry got me my beloved iBook for Christmas in 2005.  She's still kickin', too.  I had to buy a PC (the horror!) last year for an online class that my Mac wasn't compatible with and its desktop display right now as we speak says, "I wish I was a Mac".  RIP Steve, you old square peg in a round hole.  Thanks for helping me to be one, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment