Friday, October 7, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!

Something popular that I can't stand or don't "get" is Dancing With The Stars.  I've tried to watch it a time or two but I just wasn't impressed.  And who picks these "stars" anyway?  Bristol Palin and Nancy Grace?  Come onnnnnn...

Something unpopular that I LOVE is old country music.  I'm talkin' George and my girl, Tammy, Conway and Loretty, Patsy and I do love me some Charlie Rich.  Country music has NOT been the same since they closed the Ryman.

When I've had a bad day, I take a nap.  When I've had a good day, I take a nap.  Ha!

I would prefer a night at home in my jammies doing laundry and cleaning to going out and partying any day.  Like tonight.  :)

Something that makes me nervous is not knowing what's coming next.  I wish I could just roll with it and be open and flexible to God's plan and some days I do better than others but I want to know, I want to know, I want to KNOW.  You know??

Something worth fighting for is LOVE.  If you are so blessed to find THE ONE that God created just for you, you hold on to him (or her!) for dear life.  Do whatever you have to do to protect that relationship and grow old in that love. It may not be easy but nothing worth having is easy.  That's how you know.

When people think of me, I hope they think that I'm a good wife, daughter, sister, aunt and friend and that I have a good heart.  And that I'm funny as all get out.  :)

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment