Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merriest Christmas!

I've had the most wonderful Christmas with my family today, pretty much just hanging out together and eating nonstop. Everybody was there, we had presents galore and love even more! It was a great, great day.

One more Christmas together, one more Christmas with all of us healthy and happy, one more Christmas filled with laughter and good food, one more Christmas with our Maw, one more Christmas. Seems the older I get, the more sentimental I am on Christmas night
, when I'm back in my quiet, cozy little house and have time to reflect on the day. I'm always a little sad when it's over. All the planning and shopping and wrapping and secrets. Poof! Just like that. Gone for another year.

I'm so thankful for my wonderful, loving family. For Mama and Daddy, for Ami and Brian, for Ricky, Audra, Jessica and Christopher, for Maw. They all together and individually bring so much happiness, stability and joy to my life.

I'll post pictures later (Ami and Brian only took over 600 today and last night!) and I'll talk about and show all the cool and lovely gifts I received but I just wanted to post something ON Christmas, while it was still Christmas. It'll be gone for good in a couple of hours. I hope everybody reading this spent the day lovin' on somebody who loved on you right back.

1 comment:

  1. It was like old times with you here on Christmas Eve to be with us . We enjoyed knowing you were in your room.The old Mrs. Beasley looks happy with you. We had a Blessed Christmas thanks to all our Children. Love you

    ReplyDelete