Friday, December 3, 2010

A few of my favorite Christmas things

It is so great to pull down all those boxes and see old friends again, ain't it? Here are a few of my favorite things, old and new, for this Christmas.


I'm amazed every year when this animated Santa comes on. He's at least 15 years old! He moves his head and his arms up and down and his candle lights up.


Another friend who's at least 15 years old. Pooh takin' names for Santa!


Sweet little Santa box I got last year with yummy soap in it!


My collection of Santas on the mantel


Adorable chenille finger puppets that I got at Pier 1 a few years ago


Nesting Santas I've had for years and years


Don't you just want to hug this gingerbread man??
I got him at Michael's last year.


Cute Christmas scene hanging on the bathroom door. I got this 20 years ago from ABC Distributing!

Sweet Santa smiley sittin' atop the hippie van cookie jar


Gingerbread tea pot and mugs on the stove
I got these over 10 years ago from a Christmas Around The World party that I hosted

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks so new! You've taken good care of your little friends.Love u

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love Christmas stuff! I might just have to borrow the idea from this post!!! =D

    ReplyDelete