Monday, September 14, 2009

Patrick Swayze 1952-2009

Even though we expected it, the sting was still there.  
What a phenomenal entertainer he was!  Actor, dancer, singer, eye candy, you name it, Patrick was it. His movies were such a huge part of my life.  I guess I first fell for him as Orry Main in North and South. Man, was he purty in his Confederate uniform!  Dirty Dancing is my favorite but Ghost isn't too far behind.  I also love Road House, Red Dawn and who could ever forget him in drag in Julie Newmar?  He was hilarious!!

Patrick fought the bravest of fights, never giving in to his cancer but fighting it with everything he had, keeping his faith, his humor and his great attitude.

Thank you, Patrick, for Johnny, for Sam, for Dalton, for Jed, for Vida and for SO many others. You will be missed!!



Look at him right heah. 

Mercy.



No comments:

Post a Comment