Sunday, September 13, 2009

THE Final Destination

I guess they called this one THE Final Destination 'cause there won't be a sequel??  You think??  The first four Final Destination movies were awesome.  I loved every one of them, the roller coaster one being my favorite.  I'm weird like that.  I love good old gory movies!!

I saw this one yesterday afternoon.  THE Final Destination. In 3D, which meant I had to wear THE most attractive glasses to watch it. Good thing it was dark in there.  I'm not a big fan of 3D movies. I don't like all that stuff coming at me like that.  3D movies have gotten really good in the past few years.  So good that internal organs flying out and into your face makes you a little queasy.  Okay, a lot queasy.

It was good, though.  The best part to me was the security guard, George, played by Mykelti Williamson.  Bubba!!!  It was great to see him again.  I love me some Forrest Gump.  Y'all know that.  

If you've ever seen a Final Destination movie, you know the gist. Somebody cheats death and Death gets pretty pissed about it.  The ways those folks get killed...wow.  This one does not disappoint. Weird, freaky stuff.  

Just the way I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment