Saturday, September 12, 2009

I Do This Every Year...



...but this is the first year I've had a blog to talk about it!! I'm talking 9/11 conspiracy here so if you don't want to read, hear or think about it, you're welcome to leave.  I still love ya!

I have never thought that we were told the whole truth about that horrible day. I've been watching National Geographic's 9/11: Science and Conspiracies tonight (I LOVE conspiracy theories!!) and what really bothers me is the possibility that 9/11 was an inside job.  A very well-orchestrated inside job.  It could have been. There are so many holes in the story!  You can research them for yourself. 

I hope this little speech Rumsfeld gave in December of 2004 to some of our troops was a slip of the tongue, albeit a forked tongue.  He clearly states that Flight 93 was shot down in Pennsylvania.  Wait a minute. Didn't Flight 93 crash?  Didn't the folks on that plane band together and take that plane down themselves?  "Let's roll!", right?  At least that's what we were told.  That story of Todd Beamer was the most heartwarming thing to come out of September 11, 2001.  We were so proud of him!!  And then three years later, Rumsfeld says Todd's plane was shot down.  What I LOVE about this video is the reaction of the two people behind him.  Somebody said something and they both looked that way!  They probably said, "Do what?"  Ha!  Now I realize this is all five years old but I thought it deserved some blog space. A shot-down plane would explain why debris was scattered over four miles and how it crashed nose first and caused a dang CRATER.

I don't know how far I'm willing to take this.  The National Geographic special I watched tonight was pretty out there, even for me.  The show blatantly came right on out and said that rogue planes could have replaced all four planes and that ALL of the victims on those planes that day could have been flown to the same location and put on Flight 93 and then flown over Pennsylvania and shot down.  Whoa.  That's heavy.  

It's no secret that I'm no fan of the government but even I'm not so radical to know that IF that is the way it happened, thousands of innocent Americans dying for the simple sake of going to war, those responsible (Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld) will not get away with it.  

**Update**  Also.  A missile (not a plane) hit the Pentagon.  Thanks, Shari!

No comments:

Post a Comment