Friday, July 17, 2009

I Had A Busy Friday Planned...

...but it ain't happened yet.

Fridays are my day off and today, I had so much stuff planned to do!  I'm just slooooow getting started.  I wanted to water seal my deck and clean out my fridge and do some laundry but I'm having a hard time getting motivated.  It's after 2:00 and I haven't even showered.  : p

I'm about 75% back from my Bell's Palsy.  I can close my right eye now, blink it and even wink it so that's a huge improvement!!  I feel so much better.  My smile is still a little wonky but it's coming back.  I should be my old self again in a week or so.  Hallelu-yer!!

And to totally change the subject, I cannot stand those new Subway commercials.  You know the ones.  Those annoying, make-me-want-to-stick-something-sharp-in-my-GOOD-eye $5 footlong ones.  Whoever did the marketing for THAT MESS should be beaten at dawn with a ciabatta hoagie.

I prefer Quiznos anyhow.

Gotta run!  Got laundry and decks and fridges calling.

Happy Friday!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you're doing so much better!! Keep getting lots of rest, though!! And I am with you on the Subway commercials. HATE. And I also prefer Quiznos! Have you tried their prime rib cheesesteak (add mushrooms) on rosemary parmesan bread? Because dang. That mess is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Ami on the YAY! YOU'RE DOING BETTER!!!
    I also am annoyed by Subway commercials and blah on Subway in general, but I have only tried Quiznos once and must not have tried something great, because I wasn't impressed. I love Publix subs of all places. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY ur feeling better! i dont care for the subway commericials either lol

    ReplyDelete