Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy Birthday, Lisa!

We had a birthday party for Lisa today at work and as always, we had a table full of food and lots of fun and laughter.  I needed that.

Here's what we had!

 Michelle made these delicious (and pretty!) 
lemon cheesecake squares!

 Cheryl's famous homemade onion dip 
that is out of this world!

 Lisa P's yummy little pickle 
roll-ups that we love so much!

I'm sure there's some kind of law against Dr. Patrenos' brownies with the butter and brown sugar crust on top. Good Lawd.
 
I made...guess??
Buffalo Chicken Dip!  :)

I hope she won't mind but I stole this picture of Lisa off her Facebook.  It was taken last month when she and her family vacationed in Hawaii.  I absolutely love it and I wanted to share it here. 

Happy Birthday, sweet girl!
Thanks for being such a wonderful friend to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment