Friday, August 5, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!

My go to outfit for a dress up occasion like a wedding is my blue and cream dot smocked dress.  I LOVE it!

This week has been HOT, busy and exhausting.  I got back in the swing of things after being on vacation last week and I missed my naps. Bad.

When it's suppertime and I'm feeling lazy, I'll usually eat scrambled eggs and toast or a bowl of cereal. I love brupper!  :)

My favorite pair of shoes is my Birkenstock sandals.  I've had them for years.  They are so comfortable and have formed to fit my feet. If I HAVE to wear shoes, I'm usually wearing them.

A random item I own that is completely unnecessary but I could never part with is probably my little red rocking chair my granddaddy made me when I was a baby.  I sat there and rocked my babies until my butt wouldn't fit anymore.  I still try to sit in it sometimes.  :)

My favorite person is I don't have just one!  How could I pick just one favorite person when I have such amazing parents, sister and husband?  So I'm picking FOUR!!  :)  Four people who love me, keep me grounded and make me laugh.

If I were writing my own blank, it would be:  In the summer, I miss my long-sleeved t-shirts the most.  First cool morning we have and one of 'em is ON!!  Old Navy makes the best, the softest and the most comfy long-sleeved tees.  I probably have one in every color!

No comments:

Post a Comment