Friday, April 22, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!

Pardon me is a very polite way of saying, "Get out of my way!"

Buying something you don't need just because it's on sale is NOT a good deal.

I am surprised to find that I really like building electrical circuits!

Watching movies on Lifetime is one of my favorite forms of entertainment.

Hi, my name is Ginger and I'm not nearly as naive as most people think.

I love thunderstorms on hot summer afternoons.

As for this weekend, I plan to clean house and do laundry tonight, I might go check out the new Madea movie tomorrow, dye some eggs and make stuff for Easter dinner and Sunday, worship my risen Savior all day long (hopefully beginning with the sunrise service if I can get my butt up in time) and spend the day with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment