Monday, June 28, 2010

Vacation!!


I'm on vacation this week!!  I have SO much that I need to get done this week so I started today, early.  Well, early for me.  I slept until 9:00 and was out in the yard working at 10:00. I got the grass cut, the deck water sealed, a load of towels hung out on the line, the bird bath scrubbed and refilled with cold water for my birdies and I added some stuff to the compost including a SunChips compostable bag that Ami gave me to try.  I can't wait to see how long it takes it to break down!

I got all my stuff done outside and came in to cool off.  I swear, whoever invented air conditioning ought to be kissed right dead in the mouth. Repeatedly.  It was SO. HOT. out there!

I discovered last night that I don't have to pay for HBO to watch True Blood after all.  I have On Demand and I can watch episodes for free there!!  Yay!! So that's what I'm doing this afternoon, enjoying the wonders of air conditioning and a few really cute vampires.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you decided to work in the morning time in your yard. It is too hot to go out in the afternoon.I hope you enjoy your week off.Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the mower! Keep us posted about the Sun Chips bag. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I love my mower, too!! I don't have much grass and that's a GOOD thing. That little mower is perfect. And I don't have to fool with gas and polluting the air. Win win! I'll give updates on the Sun Chips bag. The bag says 14 weeks in a good hot, healthy compost. We'll see!!

    ReplyDelete