Sunday, June 6, 2010

45

June 6, 1965

Today is my mama and daddy's 45th wedding anniversary.  They are such a loving inspiration for our family and although I've said this before, I'm gonna say it again.  I believe the example they have set for us over the years is the reason my brother, my sister and I have such strong, happy marriages today.

Daddy taught me how to drive and bait a hook, Mama taught me how to pray and how to cook, I've learned a bazillion things from them but I believe it was the love, commitment, compromise and the sticking together through good times and bad that has made me a good wife for Larry.  I learned that by watching them.


Happy Anniversary, Mama and Daddy!
I love you both as big as the ocean.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, That is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and so true. They are the best Mama and Daddy we could have ever been blessed with.

    ReplyDelete