Thursday, November 19, 2009

Yeah. I'm One Of Those People.

I admit openly and without shame that I love me some Twilight. I read all four of the books last year (mostly at work when we were so slow!) and I just fell in love with Edward and Bella. I even got Larry to read them! Ami and Brian, too! And while the actual writing may be a little juvenile, the story is awesome and so, sooooo romantic.

I saw Twilight twice at the theater, once with Jessi, and then she and I stood in line in March at midnight to get the DVD when it came out. I don't even remember how many times we watched it that weekend!

I stood in line again today to get tickets to see New Moon Saturday afternoon.  I'd have to go all Volturi on some teenagers at the theater if I tried to see it tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment