Monday, November 23, 2009

Countin' Down To The Turkey!

AND my mama's dressing.  OHMYGOD.  If y'all ain't eatin' my mama's dressing, you are missing out.  I just realized the other day that I have NEVER even made a turkey.  I've never had to.  Mama does that.  And the dressing.  And we do the sides and desserts.  That's how we roll.  

Oh, yeaaaaah, the rolls.  Nom.

This year, I'm making Cracker Barrel's amazing hashbrown casserole, green beans and red potatoes, homemade cranberry sauce and a pumpkin pie that I'm making from scratch.  As in I'm using the pumpkin that was on my front porch at Halloween!  First time I've ever done that. It's prolly gonna be the last time, too.  That is a lot of work!

New Moon straight showed OUT, didn't it??  $140 million.  Jessi and I went to see it Saturday. We drove by the theater Friday night and could not believe the parking lot!  It was like that Saturday and again Sunday.  I knew that movie was going to be huge but $140 million? That's incredible!  I thought the movie was great.  Those kids are going to be superstars.

No comments:

Post a Comment