Friday, November 27, 2009

My Mantel So Far (Also Titled: I Swear This Is My LAST Post Today!)


This is what I did with my mantel. I wanted to do something different this year. I usually have two little trees on each end and lighted garland between them. I have a little collection of different kinds of Santas so I kinda just displayed them all together on the mantel. I picked up some red bell garland and just used a few candles that I already had. I have NO IDEA where that white, glittery Christmas tree candle came from, though! I was going through my candle cabinet last night trying to find ones I could use and I saw that one. I honestly have no clue where I got it, how long I've had it or nothin'. That is so crazy!!  But it was perfect for what I needed it for and I think it looks pretty up there.

1 comment:

  1. I love what you did!! That is so pretty! How funny about that tree candle! It looks gorgeous up there! I love that bell garland!

    ReplyDelete