Friday, March 30, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday!

My greatest strength is my determination (or hardheadedness!) and perseverance.

My greatest weakness is probably tending to take on more than I should.  Wears a girl out sometimes.

People always compliment me on my skin.  They want to know what I use to wash my face.  I'm always trying out cleansers and moisturizers and usually don't buy the same ones twice.  Right now, I'm using white Dove soap and aloe vera gel.  Easy squeezy.

If you found me procrastinating, you'd probably find me on Facebook.  Not probably.  You WOULD find me there.  :)

The most cozy place in all the world is MY BED.

Something new that I tried recently is inspecting the inside of an F-15 cockpit and assuring that all the pins and belts and buckles were as they should be.  I have the coolest job!!!

This weekend, I would like to go see a movie.  I haven't been to the movies since Breaking Dawn!  In November!!!  I'm just not interested in anything that's playing right now.  So I'll probably just hang out with my hubby and sleep.

Happy Weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy weekend to you and you could use the rest. Take care.

    ReplyDelete