Saturday, February 26, 2011

Peace Frog take three

I replaced the Peace Frog sticker on the back glass of my car today.  Again.  For the second time in as many years.  The ice that we got last month destroyed Peace Frog #2 and the snow we got in February 2010 laid waste to King Peace Frog The First. 

I think next time we have ice/snow or any combo of either, I'll try to protect it with plastic, a blanket, an electric heater, a high power silicon transistor, something.

I love the Peace Frogs.  I love having one on my car.  They have such sweet personality and I think they reflect mine as well.  With this cRaZy weather we keep having, it's a good thing I can get 'em for $3 on eBay any time I need to.

Long live King Peace Frog The Third!

1 comment:

  1. Good that there are more where they come from.Congratulations on your honor roll status. We are real proud of you. Keep going on your road to success. Love , Mama anDaddy

    ReplyDelete