Friday, April 3, 2015

Eggstra Special Good Friday!

I took the day off and slept in while my sweet husband boiled eggs for us to dye with our Elizabeth and Emma tomorrow.  He created this little Good Friday egg cartoon and I just had to share it!!  He is so creative and smart and pretty much the coolest person I've ever known.  From the moment we met, I knew.  I knew he was the one for me.  That day and every day we had to live apart up to this amazing, beautiful life we have now.  We are truly blessed.  Hope you enjoy this as much as I did!!

Of course the little brown egg between us is Banjo.  :)

Happy Good Friday, y'all!!  It was the saddest day in earth's history but it led to the best thing that ever happened to us.  They put Him in that grave but He didn't stay there!

No comments:

Post a Comment