Monday, April 13, 2015

Inch by inch, row by row...

...we're gonna make this garden grow!

Larry and I planted our little garden this afternoon.  We are so proud!  We have tomatoes, squash, bell peppers, banana peppers, rosemary and lavender in a little plot...



 
 



...and basil, cilantro, spinach, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes and sweet peppers in a huge pot.  Rhiana gave me some Miracle-Gro Gro-ables seed pods for Easter and I picked up a few more.  We planted them all in a pot to transplant later. 

We're so excited!!  :)






My calendula didn't do so hot in the egg shells but as soon as I put them down in a pot and set it out on the deck, they really started to take off!  I hope to have some blooms by my birthday!


So I planted the rest of the pack in a pot and set it out on the deck.  
Calendula Dreams, the sequel.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment