Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Banjo's house

Larry and I decorated Banjo's doghouse today.  We glued wooden letters onto it spelling out things about Banjo (like LICK and the very first word he learned...POTTY.  Ha!), our names, our birthplaces, the towns we grew up in and every town Banjo has been to.  We even took seashells and spelled out JEKYLL.  I think it turned out so cute!


Larry wanted my new job on there, too.  F-15 VPP.  And John 3:16, of course, THE best verse in the Bible if you ask us!  Leesburg is all scrambled up because that's where we met and as Larry said, that's where I turned him all upside down.  Awwwww.  So there are a couple of letters in there that are upside down. :)

We like it!  We still need to work on the inside and I still want to paint little banjos on the outside.  And some peace signs, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment