Sunday, June 30, 2013

That's a wrap!

My birthday month comes to an end today.  Everybody say, "awwwww!".  :(

June was incredible from beginning to end and I've had a fabulous few weeks of celebrating.

I celebrated my parents' 48th wedding anniversary with my family and Brian took this awesome picture of the five of us.  Ma and Pa and the kids.  :)  In the words of Vince Gill, when you wanna see how true love should be, just look at them.


I said hello to an old friend and had lunch and a movie with a new one, I discovered the wonders of showering outside, I treated myself to some really cute things for our Yellow Submarine bathroom, I got some awesome presents from my love, I had my first ever blog giveaway, I spent my actual birthday in a place as magical as Disney World (but a whole lot cheaper!) and I got 150+ Happy Birthday wishes on Facebook, one from Young and The Restless' own resident rock star hottie, Danny Romalotti, Michael Damian!  This is what he posted on my timeline.  Squeeeee!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAVE A BLAST!! XOXO

I wish I could show that to my 15-year-old self.  She would have been thrilled beyond belief.  :)




The biggest birthday surprise I got was this Gone With The Wind poster that Ami had printed and then matted and framed for me!  I had seen it on Pinterest and posted it on my Facebook, saying I wanted to blow it up huge, frame it and hang it on my wall.  Well, she saw that, didn't say a WORD, had it blown up and then framed it for me.  And in blue so it would match my living room.  

I absolutely love it!!  What a wonderful surprise.  

Rhett said that to Scarlett right before he kissed the fire out of her.  'Cause he knew how.  :)

 








Today, I'm having a quiet day at home, listening to my cat snore and snacking on watermelon I got at the farmers market yesterday.  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment