Friday, June 21, 2013

And we lived beneath the waves...

...in our yellow submarine.

For my birthday, I bought a few things for my Yellow Submarine bathroom.  Larry gave me the shower curtain Christmas 2011 and I decided it was time to get some stuff to put in there!

Here's the curtain.

I'm still hunting a cute hand towel to hang on the towel rod.  All I've been able to find is black and I don't want black.  I'd rather have a pretty bright blue so I'm still looking.  I haven't been able to find a bath mat that I like either.  I have a mirror decal, a Blue Meanie figurine and a yellow submarine figurine with all four guys attached to it still coming but these two came yesterday!

This is a tin "lunch" box although I can't see anybody taking lunch in it.  It's too small for much more than a sandwich.

I found this on Etsy.  It's a yellow submarine cut from 80 lb textured paper and mounted on gray 8x10 paper to give it a kind of 3D look.  It's in an 11x14 frame.  I love it!!

I also bought myself the Yellow Submarine DVD.  I'll sit down this weekend and watch it.  Happy Early Birthday to meeeeee!!  







We all live in a yellow submarine,
yellow submarine, yellow submarine,
We all live in a yellow submarine,
yellow submarine, yellow submarine.



****Update****

The guys came Saturday!!  Yay!!




The decal and Chief Blue Meanie are here now, too!


3 comments:

  1. That's cute. Glad it is coming together . Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Willow just adores Yellow Submarine! We have clock and various mugs. About your figures, she says, "It's just their waistes, Brandy! I'm so glad there's a Yellow Submarine there. Maybe she could make us one out of paper."

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! It IS just their waistes! She is so funny! I have a Chief Blue Meanie coming, too. This is too much fun!! It's the 45th anniversary of the movie and there's all kinds of stuff out there! I'm thinking it would be the perfect baby nursery theme, too! ;D

    ReplyDelete