Monday, March 21, 2011

Some ABCs of Ginger Rudy!

Age - 43

Bed - queen

Chore I hate - changing the A/C filter!  It's in the ceiling and I'm 5'5".  :(  I'm definitely turning this little household chore over to Larry!

Dogs - I have one in heaven.

Essential start my day item - 600 mg of Neurontin

Favorite color - Pink!

Gold or silver - Silver

Height - see C

Instrument(s) I play - electronic testing equipment  :)

Job title - receptionist at a pediatrician's office

Kids - love 'em!  See J.

Live - her song comes as sweet and clear as moonlight through the pines...

Mom's name - Alice (or Lucy or Mama or Maw Maw or Miss Alice and sometimes Alley Oop)

Nickname - since my legal name is Virginia, my nickname is Ginger.  Other names I'm called are Ninner, Ginger Rudy (that one's for Margie!), Gingeroo, Ginger Ale, Ginger Snap or sometimes just Snap, Gin, Baby, Sunshine and Sunny.

Overnight hospital stays - when I had anemia as a baby

Pet peeve - intentionally misspelled cutesy words like kewl and kuntry

Quote from a movie - "I'd rather have thirty minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special." (Shelby, Steel Magnolias)

Righty or lefty - righty

Siblings - one brother, Ricky, who's a lefty, and one sister, Ami, who's a righty

Time I wake up - 7ish

Underwear - not if I can help it

Vegetable I don't like - beets

What makes me run late - sleep, the Today show, my hair akkin' a fool

X-rays/MRIs - teeth, back, abdomen, neck, ankle, brain, boobies (I am NOT afraid of a little radiation from Japan!)

Yummy food I make - poppy seed chicken!

Zoo animal I love - baby pandas

2 comments:

  1. I like that except for the drawers part.Shame . Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? No underwear? Goodness. It's a good thing your other answers were kewt, or whatever. ;-)

    ReplyDelete