Tuesday, March 29, 2011

IKEA day!!!

I went with Ami and Brian to IKEA in Atlanta yesterday!!  Oh, how we love IKEA!  Here are a few pictures from our day.


 Me and Ami all happy to be in one of IKEA's kitchens!

 Me chillin' on a VERY comfy chaise watching IKEA TV.  Ha!

 Ami's lunch.  IKEA's famous Swedish meatballs, 
gravy, mashed 'taters and cornbread.
My lunch was identical except I had a fresh fruit salad, too.

 IKEA straight suckered me with this bowl.
They had it on display in one of their rooms 
on the exact coffee table that I have.
I had to have it.

 Pretty dotty shower curtain and lime green bath mat
that I got for my bathroom!

I got this little canvas storage box to 
store blankets in on my laundry room shelf.
It looks great up there!!

We didn't have a particular reason to go to IKEA yesterday, just wanted to. We've had BIG trips (that's what we call them!) where we've gotten tables and cabinets and bookcases but yesterday we wanted to just go and have fun and take pictures!!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad ya'll had a good time. I knew you would even going just to visit. Love you

    ReplyDelete