Friday, January 15, 2010

Come Out, Come Out Whoever You Are!

I bet y'all didn't know that today is, well, yesterday was, a holiday!  It was National Delurker Day!!

And since I'm usually late for everything anyway, it's perfect that I'm celebrating today!  I know somebody's out there reading this other than my family and a few friends because my little traffic counter has gone crazy since I installed it Wednesday and I would love for you to leave me a comment just to say hey!

You might not be saying anything because your mama taught you like mine taught me that if you don't have anything nice to say about somebody, don't say anything at all.  I sure hope that's not so but even if it is, I still want to hear from you!

Remember, if you don't comment, you're letting the terrorists win.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ginger

    Thanks for your comment tonight and for visiting my blog. I love meeting other bloggers. I've enjoyed my visit here to your great blog.

    BTW...I'm from Georgia. I grew up in Columbus. I love living in Florida though and hope to stay here.

    Hugs from the beach!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete